Skip to main content
Topic: (SOLVED) Problem after publishing to online server (Read 851 times) previous topic - next topic

(SOLVED) Problem after publishing to online server

>>> The problem was modSecurity - it needs to be disabled <<<

I'm liking phprad and I intend to buy for a project I am starting, but when publishing in hosting is happening a 'HTTP ERROR 406' after saving a new user.
The data was inserted correctly and the problem happens exactly at call:
 (my_url)/index/send_verify_email_link/xwizzgox@gmail.com

By the way: Works perfectly in my localhost, so I guessing it's some server configuration, however I have no idea how to fix the problem. And 406 error is not common to me and seems to be pretty vague.

Please help me because phprad looks perfect to my needs.

Thank you in advance!!

Alex

Re: (SOLVED) intent to purchase, but found problem when publishing to online server

Reply #1
@vsalex‍ make sure that you are using the same version of PHP being used locally on your production server.

Re: (SOLVED) intent to purchase, but found problem when publishing to online server

Reply #2
Yes it was the first thing i did.
I also compared the installed php modules... but I forgot to check modSecurity.
Thank you for your answer. Soon you will got a new customer (me).

Re: Problem after publishing to online server (settings maybe)

Reply #3
Dear @willvin, unfortunately for other people on other IPs it keeps returning 406 error.
I thought that disabling modsecurity had solved it because on my IP it is working. This also indicates that the problem is not specific to PHPRAD but some server configuration that is 'breaking' the sending of confirmation email and redirection which happens next...
I'm not getting a solution... any suggestions?

(SOLVED)
OpenSL was re-enabling modsecurity for some reason. Got corrected. Thank you!

Re: (SOLVED) Problem after publishing to online server

Reply #4
Hi. I don't know how to post in this forum so I am asking here. Do you have any tutorial or guide on how to publish the project from PHPrad to online?