Skip to main content
Topic: Admin must show all record (Read 742 times) previous topic - next topic

Admin must show all record

I have question regarding this record management thing,

I have set a table with ownership field (for user's to access their own record only), but how can the ADMINISTRATOR can access, all records even it does not belong to him.

Admin has all the rights, to access, to alter, correct if there some need to alter.

Thanks in advance.
-mic

Re: Admin must show all record

Reply #2
Figure it out  :)) .

Thanks Willvin, my problem is, I created another page for admin, how do I see all records even the record management set, to see record per users?

Thanks in advance

Reply #3
By configuring it in the record management section. if you configured record management for the page, below the configuration you would see the section to give different roles access to view all records.
Note: if you are using dynamic roles it might not work for you, as it has a bug.

Reply #4
I see, hope they fix it to make dynamic role do ticking what page need to access per users.
And Administrator role has automatics rights to access all records.

Thanks WIllvin you're a big help.

Reply #5
By configuring it in the record management section. if you configured record management for the page, below the configuration you would see the section to give different roles access to view all records.
Note: if you are using dynamic roles it might not work for you,<b> as it has a bug.</b>

Thanks For your information.. I've same Problem