Skip to main content
Topic: Error 500 Show mysl DB user and Password (Read 450 times) previous topic - next topic

Error 500 Show mysl DB user and Password

If i try to make looping connection and make error on mysql connection it can show the error 500 and show the host db user and password

Re: Error 500 Show mysl DB user and Password

Reply #1
@donaldr‍ this error means that the maximum number of simultaneous connections to your MySQL server has been reached. And new connections to the server cannot be established. To solve it you need to increase the max number of connections for your database. Read more here SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections error is shown in Plesk interface | Webcore Community | Webcore Cloud and php - SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections - Stack Overflow

Reply #2
@willvin yes i know for that to increase the max number but in this case myself its try to brutefoce the server and i can get the error like that. so is any option on phprad PDODB not show the error with user and password of my server database
Thanks for replay

Reply #3
@donaldr‍ If you don't want to display errors, please publish the project to production by setting PublishToProduction to True in the Publish section. The option is there to make the app production-ready, and to hide all information that could expose your app to hacks.

Reply #4
Ok Sir. Thanks for information i try now
Thank you