Skip to main content
Topic: applicant tracking system (Read 597 times) previous topic - next topic

applicant tracking system

Hello i m trying to make an applicant tracking systeme which has 2 steps .

in first one of our assistant take the "candidats application " and forward it to the responsable of the domaine.

So whane responsable add a new record to his table i want to show candidates records details. so when responsable choose candidates name it has to be show candidates details in the same page. How can i do it ?
Can you help me ?

Re: applicant tracking system

Reply #2
Thanks for replying but i would like to show details in the add page i mean when a reponsable choose the candiddat’s names("SELECT  DISTINCT candi_id AS value,name AS label FROM candidate" it has to be show candidate’s phone numbers  addresses etc. in the same page is it possible ?

Reply #3
@ayilmaz‍ you could use the Page Event to achieve that.
1. Disable the other fields like phone numbers,  addresses from Add page.
2. Set the field where you want to select the user id to select.
3. On Action Before Add make a query to get the details from your database table.
4. Pass the values gotten from your database to your fields to the model data fields and you are done.

Example:
Code: [Select]
//query the database and return a single row
$db->where("id", $modeldata['client_id']);
$client = $db->getOne("clients");

$modeldata['phone_number'] = $client['phone'];
$modeldata['address']      = $client['address'];

Reply #4
unfortunately it didn’t work. i would like to show you by uploading an image but i have this issue

''The upload directory is full. Please contact an administrator about this problem.''

Can you please help me ?

Reply #5
please the code would not work for you as the details used are examples, please replace the field names with your thanks.

Reply #6
i ve alredy changed them  :))

you can see the photo in this link

https://ibb.co/5KMq3DM
 you will understand what i mean.

thnaks for your help