Skip to main content
Topic: Missing SingleFilter parameter in page filter components (Read 449 times) previous topic - next topic

Missing SingleFilter parameter in page filter components

Hello All,

First time posting. Just started using PHPRad and I must say this is a dream for rapid development. However I am running into a snag - hopefully someone can help.

I am trying to setup multiple filter components on a page, and individually they work fine. However I cannot seem to select more than 1 filter at a time, as when I try to narrow down the selection by the second filter, it erases the first filter.

I would also like to remove the multiple filter buttons - (either just have one, or optimally have the filter selection automatically apply once I've made the selection from the filter itself - i.e. no additional filter button)

I found some posts on the forum regarding the SingleFilter property - but those posts are either outdated, or I am not seeing this property on my filter components in my version.

I have 2.7.3 Classic.

I'd really appreciate the help sorting out this problem.

Re: Missing SingleFilter parameter in page filter components

Reply #1
Well I figured out the multiple filter buttons - solution was to place the components within the same column grouping. Now I am struggling to put the components all on the same line!

Re: Missing SingleFilter parameter in page filter components

Reply #2
To place them all on the same horizontal line would require you editing the page manually. But you could drag the column containing the filters, into the row component housing the list page, then set the filter component column to col-md-3 and set the list page column to col-md-9, which will set the filter to the side and the list page to the other side.
Be careful not to add any component inside the list page column, else you might face issues deleting it, as phprad does not allow you delete a page component generated by it.