Skip to main content
Topic: Database does not contain Any table (Read 1117 times) previous topic - next topic

Database does not contain Any table

I've been moving some databases to the other mysql server on different Projects (ppm). I did as I found here in forum, published it and changed config.php and many of them worked.

Two of specific ones when I configure point to the other mysql server and it works, but when I try to open the Project it shows "Database does not contain Any table". If I delete published folder in ../htdocs/ it appear database configuration window again and now even I put any of two mysql databases (localhost and remote host) it back showing "Database does not contain Any table"

I m using 2.6.9 version, as I m not able to migrate the projects to the 2.7.9 without lose them. Thats a lot of work to recreat the pages design and fields, etc.etc.  and everything i've been working on.

You guys have any clue to recover these PPM file ?

Thanks 

Re: Database does not contain Any table

Reply #2
Hi

I tried to attach some screenshots here in the forum but got a msg "The upload directory is full"

The issue is when I try to open the project.PPM,  I got msg "Database does not contain Any table" but I m able to access mysql normally in phpmyadmin or any other database client.

let me know if need more explanation about the issue

Reply #3
@geniusapp‍ this means you have not created any table in your database. Please do so, and sync your project so that phprad can read the table.

Reply #4
When I access the database using PHPmyadmin or even if I create other Project (ppm) using the database its shows all tables in place. Its not a database/tables issue. its something related to PPM file not able to connect to the database properly.
The problem is everything done in that project will be lost.

Reply #6
How I'd run sync if i m not able to open the PPM, then the button sync with database is unavailable .

Reply #7
@geniusapp‍ Sorry for the misunderstanding, you initially did not make me aware you could not open the .ppm file, only that it does not seem to detect any table. In this case, the project file has been corrupted, there is currently no way to go about it, apart from recreating it. These issues are being looked into, thanks.