Skip to main content
Topic: Can it be done with Phprad? (New in phprad) (Read 588 times) previous topic - next topic

Can it be done with Phprad? (New in phprad)

Hello friends:
I am new to phprad. I come from using other framework (scriptcase but very expensive) and have thought about using phprad.
I've been watching all  YouTube video tutorials for two days, but I can't find certain things that are fundamental, and I ask if it can be done with phprad:

1º) Forms with tab pages. I have tables with many fields, or tables with data divided into several tables.
To view, add or edit, I need forms with tab pages.
It can be done? Is there an example to see?

2º) Validation of fields after entering the data. I need to validate that certain fields are entered with a criterion or that they are correct such as the identification number, with a routine or subsequent library.

3º) I need to make a form to record invoices. This form will be composed of header, middle part with the items and footer with the total data of the invoice.
In the header I must enter the invoice data: Date, invoice number (-automatically one more number from the last invoice made-), customer identification number and customer name (one select to populate two or more fields of invoice).
Once the data has been completed, go to the middle part of the form, where you can add the items or products of the invoice. Every time I add or modify an item, the invoice totals will be added to me.
And in the footer part of the invoice it will show the invoice totals (read only, no modification possible).
Once the invoice is confirmed, it will automatically add the invoice number and save the record, the header and footer portion of the invoice in an invoice table, and the items in the invoice item table.

4º) Finally, I need to use some global variables with which to use in different parts of the general application, but I don't know where because I don't see a section on events or ajax events where I can put code if necessary.

Thank you very much in advance to all. To start with phprad I need to know what these topics can be done, because it is essential to  change to phprad.
I have 30 days to try the trial and see what I can do and I think phprad is a very good tool, but with very little information to start  and I have doubts about making the change.
Carlos (Madrid-Spain)