Skip to main content
Recent Posts
Questions / Re: ... Export records to word
Last post by habesha -
Finally, I am able to get error from error.log. This is the error

PHP Warning:  DOMDocumentFragment::appendXML(): Entity: line 68183: parser error : xmlSAX2Characters: huge text node in C:\xampp\htdocs\project\system\BaseView.php on line 743
PHP Warning:  DOMDocumentFragment::appendXML():                                                         <td class="td-be in C:\xampp\htdocs\project\system\BaseView.php on line 743
PHP Warning:  DOMDocumentFragment::appendXML():                                                                            ^ in C:\xampp2\htdocs\project\system\BaseView.php on line 743

this is line
$fragment->appendXML($html);
Questions / Change Theme
Last post by Fat -
Hi, there
How can i change Theme in PHP rad classic? Example i want to use adminlte
Issues / Error at try trial version
Last post by Gerry_26 -
Hello, i have this issue, i already install phprad and made tests, but when shutdown my pc, and the day after open phprad again a popup message show this error

Unhandled exception in application. if you click on continue, the application omite this error and try to continue. If you do click in Exit, the application will immediately exit.

Access denied to the access route 'C:\ProgramData\RadSystems\PHPRad\1.0.0.0\PHPRadClassicDefaultSettings-2.7.1.bin'.

I tried uninstalling, and installing again, but nothing.

Hope you can help me
Questions / Re: ... Export records to word
Last post by habesha -
It is not showing any error. But it stops exporting the data on the 2622th record. The exported word will have around 330 pages and it will not show the remaining 3000 records. I thought may be the 2622th record has problem and i deleted the record but still the same. It aborts exporting at 2622

FYI, I see all the records in one page with their total summary. Only exporting has problem.
Questions / ... Export records to word
Last post by habesha -
Hello,

I was trying to export records to word and the record has around 5000 record. But it stops after exporting 2622 records.

How can i fix this? I am using Xamp

Thank you
Questions / use if in the expression field
Last post by Rachman -
Hello, can anyone help me how to use the if condition in the field expression in the custom field editor, I'm using phprad version 2.7.3
example :

if a > b then
c = a + b
else
c = a - b

how to use if in field expression how, I'm a beginner. Thank You