Skip to main content
Recent Posts
Issues / UseHTMLEditor Not Working
Last post by truerad -
I've been browsing for several days both on Google and in this community, but until now I haven't found a solution to why the textarea property useHTMLeditor is not working as it should.

If anyone has successfully implemented it, please share.....
and I will be very grateful
Questions / Constant FILTER_SANITIZE_STRING is deprecated in
Last post by Angie -
Hi,
I need assistance here.
I have PHP 8.2.4 in my Xampp. I'm using an existing database that is located in SQL Server. I'm trying to preview the page by clicking the Preview button, but it gives Deprecated: Constant FILTER_SANITIZE_STRING is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\assetregistry\system\BaseController.php on line 232. I know that it is not advisable to edit BaseController.php.

What should I do?
General Discussion / Look up value on table
Last post by Sukawi -

Hello all,
I am new to PHPRAD.

Please help with how to lookup on table  example

On table costcenter

I have data Departement  en costcenter number

Department            Costcenter

Marketing                2300
Accounting              1000
Sales                         4360

On tabel Datasales

Name
Department
Costcenter

When user select on Department is Marketing on Costcenter must be automatically 2300 without selecting again
Like lookup value on ms Excel.

Thank you
General Discussion / Re: How do I change the color of the cell based on it's contents?
Last post by gkondylis -
Hello all,
I am new to PHPRAD.

I have a Status column and trying to change its color based on the value. Trying the above solutions but I get a weird error. I am setting its display type as Custom and then using this code to change the color

Code: [Select]
<?php
    if($data['Status'] = 'Completed'){
        ?>
        <span class="badge badge-success"><?php echo $data['Status'] ?></span>
        <?php
    }
    else{
        ?>
        <span class="badge badge-danger"><?php echo $data['Status'] ?></span>
        <?php
    }
    ?>

When I preview the list, the Status field on all records get the value "Completed" or whatever I set on the first clause of if statement

Any help is welcome

Thanks
George

Issues / search field in the list page
Last post by officefacos -
Good evening everyone
I bought the PHPRAD license last week. I have a problem that I would like to solve with your help. I opened a ticket on the official forum but no one answered me. I think it is essential to have support, at least at the beginning, on how the software works.

The list page lookup field does not search fields linked to other tables. Probably the search only considers the ids of the linked tables and not the label.
How can I solve the problem?
Look at the photos attached to this link:

error1

error2

Thank you