Skip to main content
Recent Posts
Issues / Re: UseHTMLEditor Not Working
Last post by willvin -
if it is not working, it means the html editor plugin file did not load properly. first make sure you are using the latest browsers and it is up to date. Secondly, clear your browser cache and cookies or use private mode in the browser..
Issues / Re: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare str_contains()
Last post by anu -
function str_contains($needle, $haystack)
{
      return strpos($haystack, $needle) !== false;
}

Change this code

error_reporting(0);
if (strpos($haystack, $needle) !== false) {
  echo '';
}
Questions / Auto Update Pague After Edit
Last post by xela05 -
Hello guys,

So i have a ready projet that works as a dashboard with trucks schedule so that the aware knows wich trucks to load at wich time/date.

My question is, Im at the Office and i insert a new truck, how can I force the dashboard Page (opened on another PC at the wharehouse) to update based on the new information inserted on the backoffice?

Bugs / Error connecting to mysql db
Last post by kjramsey -
Getting the following error trying to connect to MySQL database

The given key was not present in the dictionary

I am being told that the MySql.Data.dll file included with phprad (from 2013) is too old.  Why is it using such an old version and is there an updated version of PHPRad that uses the newer dll?
I am using 2.7.3 classic.  Is there a NON-Classic version that is newer?

Just doesn't make sense that the latest version of the product is using older dll!

I can connect to the db using other rad tools without a problem.
Questions / Publishing online
Last post by mikoy -
Hi, I've been using PHPRad for almost a month now and nearly all of my work uses a local host. One of my colleagues suggests to make it online. I bought a domain and hosting for preparation. Also, I already uploaded it online. I need help configuring my settings to make all functions work online.

This is the error I get:
"SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)"

I need help with how to change this and where to find it.

Thank you

General Discussion / Multiple Page Records Filter By
Last post by castielvi698 -
hey guys i struggle to filter in view page which i add a list page and i want is to filter room and date:

and this is the code that i modified but it's not working and i been also searching for online solution but PHPRAD are lack of advance tutorial.
Code: [Select]
<?php  
                        $this->render_page("attendance_tbl/list/attendance_tbl.attendance_room,attendance_tbl.date_created/$data[room_name],$data[date_created]?limit_count=20");
                        ?>

thanks in advance