Skip to main content
Recent Posts
General Discussion / fast report
Last post by daninet -
Salve qualcuno รจ riuscito a collegare FastReport.Community per realizzare le stampe ?
E' fattibile ?
Bugs / Re: Edit page - Duplicate page error System.outofmemoryexception
Last post by tvunco -
SOLUTION System.outofmemoryexception

From Windows, you can configure the amount of memory an application can use. This is done through Virtual Memory settings and system resource limitations. Please note that this doesn't guarantee the application will run smoothly, as it depends on the operating system's memory management and how the application is programmed to handle memory.

To change the Virtual Memory settings in Windows, you can follow these steps:

1. Right-click on "This PC" or "My Computer" on the desktop or in the Start menu and select "Properties."

2. In the System Properties window, on the left panel, select "Advanced system settings."

3. On the "Advanced" tab, in the "Performance" section, click "Settings."

4. In the "Performance Options" window, go to the "Advanced" tab and in the "Virtual memory" section, click "Change."

5. Uncheck the option "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives."

6. Select the drive where you want to adjust the Virtual Memory and choose "Custom size."

7. Enter the values for "Initial size" and "Maximum size." The maximum size is the maximum amount of memory your application can use.

8. Click "Set" and then "OK" to apply the changes.

9. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

However, keep in mind that increasing Virtual Memory doesn't guarantee that your application won't experience issues if it has memory leaks or other resource management problems. It's important to address the root cause of the memory shortage, such as potential memory leaks or inefficiencies in your application's code.
General Discussion / LOOKUP COMBO
Last post by daninet -
Greetings,
I have a customer table with ID key,
I have a cadence table connected via customer ID.
To display the customer's name on the cadence page, how can I activate the display?
during the insertion phase can I have a search combined with the name of the customers?
General Discussion / AddForm
Last post by daninet -
Hi everyone, I accidentally deleted the AddForm of my table.
How do I recreate it?
Right now I've copied and pasted another one but I can't even rename it
General Discussion / tabsheet
Last post by daninet -
Greetings.
Having a table with many fields, you would like to create a tabsheet where in the first part I insert the main data and in the second the details
How do I insert exchange rates into 2 different pages?
Bugs / Tabsheet
Last post by daninet -
Greetings.
Having a table with many fields, you would like to create a tabsheet where in the first part I insert the main data and in the second the details
How do I insert exchange rates into 2 different pages?
Bugs / Field mandatory
Last post by daninet -
Hi, I installed the trial version.
I created a do where I set some non-mandatory fields but when inserting them I always find them mandatory?
what am I doing wrong?