Skip to main content
Recent Posts
Questions / Re: Project Tree Menu & Role Permission Problem
Last post by joko2024 -
Hi Willvin, Thanks for Suggestion.
I've got the answer myself, but I haven't posted it here.
PHPRAD behavior that needs attention, perhaps for other new users who have problems like me is:

1. When using Dynamic Role Permission, never forget to re-check the check all toggle in the dynamic menu, every time we make changes / add new page menus.
2. In the menu tree for the main menu category that does not have pages, in the properties (path) menu, please select (/)

This is the  solution that worked well in my case.
Questions / Project Tree Menu & Role Permission Problem
Last post by joko2024 -
Hello RAD friends.
I just started learning about phprad.
I have a problem with the Project Tree submenu if I activate the role permission function, the display on the side bar or top menu will disappear except the HOME menu, but everything runs normally if I disable the role permission function.
I have tried reading the instructions document, googling and browsing old posts related to this problem, but it does not provide enlightenment or a solution.

I really hope that wise friends in this community will take the time to solve the problem I am facing. I really appreciate your time to explain the correct way to use this role permission function. Thank You
Issues / help with show records wont work.
Last post by Patrick300e -
hi friends!!!

Patrick here, a friend of mine designed a clinic system and i'm trying to modify to work on my workshop. after modify some items "in visual studio code" everything works really fine, BUT! after add some registers the view list stop working showing "no records found"

in adminPHP all records are ok, i can add new patients perfectly and in my pannel the button says the number of registers saved, but when i enter to the list nothing.

in other side "users" works perfectly, it shows all my mechanics and their photos.

idk really where in the system the sql consults are, my programing skills are not so good xddd but im trying.

thanks in advance
Questions / Radio Field Properties
Last post by anonymm -
hi, I have an issue while using the radio field properties...
So when I confirm using the radio it will send the current time-stamp data to the database...
I set the default checked value to date time_now(), and after updating the data that updated is the date time now() text not the date value...
can you guys help me?
Bugs / Re: The images uploaded not shown
Last post by shelya -
hello, I have the same problem, the image goes to the database folder but still doesn't appear in the data list, how do I solve the problem?