Skip to main content
Topic: How to Update to New Version (Read 812 times) previous topic - next topic

How to Update to New Version

Hello Team,

Good morning.

I bought PHPRad Ver 2.73.  in December 2020 and now version 4.0 is available. From where I can download the updated  registered version as 12months update free.  Haven't find any update version option in menu.

Today I downloaded the Ver 4.0 Setup file (zip) and when installing "McAfee Live safe " detected virus and setup file removed.

Please guide me how to proceed for version update

Regards
Hemant

Re: How to Update to New Version

Reply #2
Hi,

This has not been resolved to date. Many of our local forum members are facing the same problem too. I am afraid if this is not resolved the sales of this product may be affected.

Please address this soon as some of our members are looking for alternates.

Reply #3
Same issue here, i've stopped using it. Today wanted to give it another try with an upgraded version, it now says 30 days trial.  Nowhere to get the originally purchased version? Have you fixed the major bugs people been banging on here? I am already using alternatives, PHPRad has a lot of potentials but trusting this framework in long term is unwise.

I hope you can answer to me and to Murugappan also.

(man your captcha is doing my head in)

Reply #4
Giving this topic another nudge, where can we download the version we've purchased?

Reply #5
Is there a way to upgrade? I bought PHPRAD classic but there was not a single update within the last year and there were some issues.
Shouldn't we be offered an upgrade package instead of buying it again?

Reply #6
Hi, what is the best way to contact support here? is PHPRad alive?

Reply #7
Hi, please note that all active phprad 2.7.3 licenses can be used to activate the Radsytems Studio (PHPRad Classic).
When I say all active licenses, I mean all licenses that still had their one year of free upgrade active during the launch of Radsystems Studio.

Reply #8
Hello, I installed radsystem studio, when I try to activate it with my phprad license number it tells me that it is not valid and I am still within the one year period, can you help me?

Reply #10
this was the support response:
"Hi, this was after the Radsystems studio Beta was released, that is why your license is not working. PHPRad licenses that activate the Radsystems Studio App, are PHPRad licenses that were purchased before the release of Radsystems Studio beta and still had a 1year of free upgrade active by then. Unfortunately, PHPRad licenses purchased after then are not supported on the Radsystems Studio App. You will have to get a new license for the Radsystems Studio App, thanks."

Do you think this answer is correct ??, that is, buy obsolete software that will never have updates?